Here are some of the factors that can affect tooth implant cost:
Number of teeth involved
- The cost of your tooth replacement procedure will be higher when you have several teeth that need to be replaced.
- If you need to undergo a bone graft
before getting dental implants, the total cost of treatment will be higher.
Type of procedure
- Dr. Trujillo offers several different types of dental implants and the cost of treatment will fluctuate depending on your procedure. Dr. Trujillo can provide more information about implant supported dentures and other adult tooth replacement procedures during your consultation.
- Some patients may need a sinus lift
to prepare the area for dental implants if being placed in the upper molar areas of the mouth. The cost of treatment will be higher if you need a sinus lift before your tooth replacement procedure.
- If you have gum disease, you will need laser gum surgery
or periodontal therapy
before undergoing any type of tooth replacement procedure. This will add to your tooth implant cost and you may need to wait several weeks or months for the gums to heal before implants can be placed.
Need for extractions
- If you need teeth extracted before getting implants, the cost of your procedure will be higher.
- If you don’t have any teeth and your teeth have been missing for some time, you may need to undergo a bone grafting procedure
which can add to the cost of implants.
Dental implants offer numerous benefits over traditional tooth replacement options in Merced, CA. For more information about teeth implant cost and tooth replacement procedures, schedule your consultation with Dr. Trujillo today!